Interview Questions for Truck Drivers
1. Describe your professional driving experience. Explain any special licenses, accidents, violations, etc.
Reveals work history.
2. Describe how you’ve handled a breakdown or setback.
Tests response under stress.
3. Have you ever experienced a major problem with a shipment? What did you tell the customer? How did you fix it?
Tests customer service skills.
4. Have you ever missed a deadline? Why and how did you handle it?
Shows willingness to follow procedure.
5. How do you plan your route? How do you ensure you remain alert and safe on the road?
Tests planning skills.