Interview Questions for Real Estate Paralegals:
1. Can you describe the main reason for a property purchase delay?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of property purchase proceedings and their ability to facilitate timely interventions.
2. What would you advise owners to add to a standard lease agreement?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of lease agreements and their ability to help clients avoid potential pitfalls.
3. Can you tell me about your approach to recordkeeping?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and organizational skills, as well as their proficiency in industry-related software.
4. What information is required for a legal description of property?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in evaluating title deeds.
5. At which stages do you typically present clients with progress updates?
Tests the candidate's procedural knowledge, as well as their ability to keep clients sufficiently informed.