Interview Questions for Paralegals
1. Describe some of the cases that you’ve worked on. How did you assist the legal team in developing strategies/solutions?
Reveals more about experience.
2. When multitasking, how do you ensure that your work is completed accurately and by the deadline?
Shows time management skills.
3. What aspects of law are you most comfortable with? What do you struggle with?
4. How do you go about getting information from a difficult/emotional witness?
Tests communication skills.
5. Explain some of the administrative duties you’ve handled. What software you’ve used? How do you organize information?
Shows technical skills.