Interview Questions for Prosecutors:
1. Can you share a time when you persuaded a colleague to accept your point of view?
Demonstrates the ability to create and deliver convincing arguments.
2. What is the toughest case you have worked on? What was the outcome?
Reveals the ability to overcome challenges as well as reasoning skills.
3. What would you do if a superior asked you to file a case but you did not believe beyond a reasonable doubt that the crime was committed by the defendant?
Reveals knowledge of procedure and initiative to research a case until there is no doubt.
4. Why do you think you should be appointed to this position?
Reveals confidence in ability and suitability for the position.
5. How do you deal with a high-pressure job?
Reveals how the candidate handles pressure and stress.