The Production Associate works in manufacturing, overseeing the proper use of equipment and the quality of items produced.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Production Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for an attentive Production Associate to ensure that the equipment involved in the manufacturing process is in good working order and is being used in a safe manner. The Production Associate is also responsible for evaluating the quality of end products.
To be successful as a Production Associate you must have attention to detail. A good Production Associate has excellent knowledge of product specs and the quality expected from the client.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Switch on equipment at the start of shifts and switch off equipment at the end of shifts.
- Schedule regular equipment and tool maintenance and schedule repairs when needed.
- Order materials needed for production.
- Evaluate staff performance and organize training as needed.
- Evaluate the quality of end products.
- Ensure that the workspace is clean and neat.
- Keep a record of work orders.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
Production Associate Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Excellent knowledge of equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate power tools and warehouse vehicles such as forklifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources