Production Associates contribute to the manufacturing process by managing equipment and tools and ensuring that they are in working order. The Production Associate is also responsible for ordering materials used to produce end products.
When interviewing Production Associates the ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of manufacturing equipment and workplace safety laws. Be wary of candidates with poor inventory management skills.
Interview Questions for Production Associates:
1. Which warehouse machinery and equipment are you familiar with?
Reveals the candidate’s experience operating various machinery.
2. Can you describe your method for monitoring inventory levels?
Tests the candidate’s organizational skills.
3. You are low on supplies when a client places an urgent order. How would you respond?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving abilities.
4. What is the last improvement you made to an inventory management process?
Tests analytical skills and innovative thinking.
5. What is one thing you know could be better about the way you keep records?
Tests experience and accountability.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources