Also known as a Photographer, a Product Photographer is responsible for capturing images of products for advertising purposes. Product Photographers work with brands to create images that will best represent the product.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Product Photographer Job Description Template
We are looking for a creative and brand-oriented Product Photographer to highlight the best qualities of our product through images. The Product Photographer's responsibilities include liaising with clients, sourcing props for shoots, arranging the products, and editing pictures.
To be successful as a Product Photographer, you must have excellent planning skills, maintain good relationships with clients, and keep up with the latest photo editing software.
Product Photographer Responsibilities:
- Researching the product to understand how best to photograph it.
- Sourcing props that will enhance the product.
- Finding models if necessary.
- Editing images to match the client's brand.
- Staying up to date with the latest image editing software.
Product Photographer Requirements:
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Previous experience as a Photographer (with a portfolio).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to form new concepts for each product shoot.
- Good time management skills at a shoot.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources