Interview Questions for Photographer Assistants:
1. What should you be looking for when scouting shoot locations?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of style and aesthetics.
2. Why is it important to make clients feel comfortable when conducting a photoshoot?
Examines the candidate’s understanding of photography techniques and tests interpersonal skills.
3. What photo editing software are you familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
4. Can you tell me the difference between soft and hard lighting?
Demonstrates a deeper understanding of lighting techniques.
5. What photograph in your portfolio are you most proud of, and why?
Reveals the candidate’s creativity and photography skills.