Photographer Assistants help Photographers plan, set up, and execute professional photoshoots.
When interviewing Photographer Assistants, look for candidates who demonstrate extensive knowledge of modern lighting and photography techniques. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills and those with limited knowledge of photo editing software.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Photographer Assistants:
1. What should you be looking for when scouting shoot locations?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of style and aesthetics.
2. Why is it important to make clients feel comfortable when conducting a photoshoot?
Examines the candidate’s understanding of photography techniques and tests interpersonal skills .
3. What photo editing software are you familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
4. Can you tell me the difference between soft and hard lighting?
Demonstrates a deeper understanding of lighting techniques.
5. What photograph in your portfolio are you most proud of, and why?
Reveals the candidate’s creativity and photography skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources