A photographer takes photographs and videos at events, in a studio, or on location. They provide their services to businesses or individuals, with some photographers specializing in specific styles or subjects.
When interviewing photographers, a successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a friendly demeanor. Be wary of candidates with poor organization skills and an inability to manage time.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Photographers:
1. Which photo editing software are you familiar with, and how would you rate your skill level?
Tests the candidate's ability to use the necessary software.
2. Can you describe how you would ask a client about their needs?
Shows the candidate's interpersonal and planning skills.
3. How far in advance would you arrive for an event that you are photographing?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management skills and level of professionalism.
4. What would you consider to be an adequate set up for a studio photoshoot?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of working in a studio and studio equipment.
5. Have you ever worked as a photography assistant? Can you describe your responsibilities?
Demonstrates the candidate's prior work experience and suitability for the role.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources