A Videographer is responsible for planning, filming and editing videos that could be used for a variety of projects such as movies, advertisements or television shows.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Videographer Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs. The Videographer's responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
To be successful as a Videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good Videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources