Digital Producer Job Description Template:
We are on the hunt for a highly-creative and experienced digital producer to join our dynamic team. As the digital producer, you will be in charge of all projects involving the creation of digital media. Your duties will include creating concepts for new designs, providing cost estimates, and ensuring all content meets requirements.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess an analytical mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills. You will also demonstrate the ability to coordinate with clients at a variety of levels and across functions and oversee client expectations to ensure happiness.
- Oversee the production of digital media including videos, website development, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Take briefs from clients and foster long-lasting relationships with them.
- Ensure all clients are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Create concepts and designs for new digital projects.
- Coordinate with project directors to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare accurate status reports.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client's vision.
- Provide cost estimates and quotations, and monitor budgets.
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets client’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to web design, video editing, and graphic design.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.