Interview Questions for Photo Editors:
1. Tell me about a project of yours that showcases your creativity the best?
Assesses the candidate's skills and reveals whether the description aligns with job expectations.
2. An editor pitches an idea that you know won't work well. How do you respond?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills, as well as whether they respond in an appropriate manner.
3. Which photographic editing software do you prefer? Why?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience with industry software.
4. Tell me about the most challenging project you've completed. What did you learn?
Evaluates the candidate’s knowledge and experience, and reveals potential weaknesses.
5. A writer on the editorial team keeps criticizing your concepts. What do you do?
Reveals interpersonal skills and determines how the candidate manages criticism.