Process technicians work in factory environments where they monitor the efficiency of production processes. They ensure production machines are running efficiently, test batch quality, and report any faults.
When interviewing production technicians, look for candidates with a background in mechanical engineering and keen observation skills. Avoid candidates who are not able to work shifts and those who are not able to stand for long periods.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Production Technicians:
1. What made you want to work as a production technician?
Reveals the candidate's character and affinity for the job.
2. How do you determine if a production process is faulty?
Tests the candidate's knowlege of process control.
3. A machine breaks down late at night, what procedures do you follow?
Highlights the candidate's troubleshooting skills and their ability to follow standard opening procedures.
4. What experience do you have with machine installation and maintenance?
Highlights the candidate's experience with mechanical processes.
5. Can you give me an example of a time when your actions prevented a machine breakdown?
Demonstrates relevant industry experience and highlights the candidate's skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources