Quality assurance (QA) technicians ensure company and customer quality standards are being met. The work under the supervision of the quality assurance manager where they conduct quality tests, perform inspection checks, calibrate equipment, and communicate test results.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
QA Technician Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced QA technician to ensure our company and customers remain compliant with industry regulations. You will report directly to the QA manager and perform manual and automated tests on company products, calibrate test equipment, and ensure employees are following safety regulations.
To ensure success as a QA technician, you should have sound knowledge of automated testing procedures, a good eye for detail, and advanced problem-solving skills. Ultimately, a first-rate QA technician should be able to accurately identify production irregularities and maintain a safe working environment.
QA Technician Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and revising testing procedures.
- Conducting inspection checks on goods and production processes.
- Performing manual and automated quality checks.
- Ensuring employees adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Reporting safety and quality infringements to the QA manager.
- Calibrating and cleaning testing equipment.
- Advising on procedures to improve production efficiency.
- Reporting to the quality assurance manager.
QA Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in quality management or a related field.
- A minimum of three years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience with writing and enforcing standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Strong analytical and mathematics skills.
- Extensive knowledge of automated testing software.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to work in noisy environments.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources