Also known as a QA Engineer, Software Tester, or Software Test Engineer, a Quality Assurance (QA) Tester develops test plans to test new and existing software, debug code, and improve the usability of software programs. A QA Tester works with the development team to produce top-quality software.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
QA Tester Job Description Template
We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
A successful QA Tester should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
QA Tester Responsibilities:
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
QA Tester Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- 2 years' experience in QA testing.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources