Interview Questions for Quality Assurance Specialists:
1. What testing tools do you use?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience.
2. How do you ensure that quality procedures are followed?
Shows the ability to implement policies and procedures.
3. What type of products and processes have you tested the most?
Reveals the candidate's work experience and area of expertise.
4. What certifications do you have that have prepared you for this position?
Reveals any specialized training or knowledge.
5. Can you describe the greatest challenge you have faced in quality assurance?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving abilities.