Quality Inspectors test a company’s products and materials for defects. Their main goal is to maintain the quality standards by inspecting incoming materials, production processes, and finished products. These professionals monitor quality for manufactured products such as foods, clothing, and cars.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Quality Inspector Interview Questions:
1. What details or specifications do you examine when testing a new product?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of quality control tests and standards.
2. Which quality control software do you use and why?
Reveals the candidate’s technical abilities.
3. Can you explain the difference between product quality and process quality?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge and previous training.
4. Can you name and describe five quality procedures?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of quality procedures.
5. Which quality control tools do you use?
Reveals the candidate’s previous work experience and training.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources