Also known as a Quality Assurance Analyst, a Quality Analyst evaluates products, systems, and software to ensure they are free of defects and meet the quality standards of the organization.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Quality Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Quality Analyst to join our team. The Quality Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The successful candidate will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines. You will be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
To be successful as a Quality Analyst, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Quality Analyst Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources