Interview Questions for Quality Engineers:
1. How do you handle uncooperative staff?
Demonstrates interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
2. How do you ensure the quality of materials and products?
Shows experience monitoring quality and implementing controls.
3. Can you describe how you investigate production flaws?
Illustrates analytical and troubleshooting skills.
4. Can you describe a recent project in which you successfully implemented quality control procedures?
Reveals specific work experience and achievements.
5. Why is a project quality plan important?
Reveals whether the candidate understands the importance of having a project quality plan and what it entails.