Quality Managers ensure that all company products and services meet quality standards before they go to market. Their primary responsibilities include understanding customer expectations and needs, outlining quality standards and developing quality control processes.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Quality Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of Quality Manager. Quality Managers are responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality and engaging with customers and gathering product feedback, among other duties.
Quality Managers occupy important positions and will need to be highly conscientious and responsible workers, as defective products could cost a company significant losses.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Quality control certification advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.