Quality assurance (QA) technicians examine products and materials and verify that compliance standards are being met. They perform manual and automated quality inspections, write reports, and ensure employees are adhering to safety regulations.
When interviewing QA technicians, look for candidates with in-depth knowledge of QA automated processes, and a good eye for detail. Avoid candidates who are not comfortable working with minimal supervision.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for QA Technicians:
1. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a QA technician?
Reveals honesty and demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the role.
2. What test automation software are you most familiar with?
Reveals knowledge of industry software and systems.
3. What are the key components of a standard operating procedure?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of operating procedures.
4. How do you ensure employees adhere to company safety regulations?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage employees and enforce compliance.
5. Can you tell me about a time when your work resulted in improved production efficiency?
Demonstrates hands-on work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources