Quality Technicians, also known as Quality Control Technicians, perform standardized quality control checks on company products. They report to the Quality Control Manager and ensure that all products meet the required quality and safety standards of the company, and those of Federal and State law.
When interviewing Quality Technicians, the most suitable candidate will have a strong working knowledge of mathematical concepts, a good eye for detail, and high-level organization skills. Be wary of candidates who cannot work unsupervised and anyone who loses focus easily.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Quality Technicians:
1. What made you want to work as a Quality Technician?
Reveals the candidate’s character and highlights their attention skills.
2. What measures do you put in place to maintain focus throughout the day?
Reveals methods and systems needed for highly-focused work.
3. What do you think is the most important job of the Quality Technician?
Indicates an awareness of focus areas.
4. How do you ensure your testing procedures are not hampered by external influences?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to implement systems in order to maintain focus.
5. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a Quality Technician?
Highlights areas of expertise and possible gaps in knowledge.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources