Interview Questions for Quality Technicians:
1. What made you want to work as a quality technician?
Reveals the candidate’s character and highlights their attention skills.
2. What measures do you put in place to maintain focus throughout the day?
Reveals methods and systems needed for highly-focused work.
3. What do you think is the most important job of the quality technician?
Indicates an awareness of focus areas.
4. How do you ensure your testing procedures are not hampered by external influences?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to implement systems in order to maintain focus.
5. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a quality technician?
Highlights areas of expertise and possible gaps in knowledge.