Interview Questions for Quality Coordinators:
1. What experience do you have conducting internal quality audits?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you stay informed about regulatory changes?
Shows how the candidate maintains current knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
3. What do you do when a production line yields inconsistent quality results?
Demonstrates how the candidate approaches quality issues as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. How do you handle employees who struggle to conform to new procedures?
Shows people management and decision-making skills.
5. Can you describe a problematic quality issue you successfully resolved?
Reveals work experience and problem-solving skills.