Quality coordinators ensure that an organization's raw materials, production processes, procedures, and products or services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Quality Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced Quality Coordinator to oversee all aspects of quality management. The Quality Coordinator's responsibilities include inspecting materials, processes, and products, ensuring compliance with new and existing quality standards and regulations, implementing quality management actions, and contributing to the development of company policies and procedures. The Quality Coordinator provides quality support to projects from the planning phase to project completion.
To be successful as a Quality Coordinator you should be able to ensure that all materials, processes, and procedures meet regulatory and quality standards, and promptly resolve any issues or discrepancies that may arise.
Quality Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with current regulations.
- Monitoring and reporting on all activities, processes, and procedures.
- Developing internal auditing tools and conducting internal audits and reports.
- Determining data-driven solutions and implementing quality improvement plans.
- Performing regular inspections and reviews to ensure employees adhere to quality and safety policies.
- Assisting with the development of company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Providing departments with quality planning and support.
- Conducting or assisting with regulatory and quality training sessions.
- Preparing and maintaining quality management documentation.
Quality Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in a related field.
- ASQ certification.
- 2+ years of experience working with quality systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and quality management systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources