Interview Questions for Process Associates:
1. What skills do you think process associates need to be successful?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge and skills for the position.
2. What techniques would you use to analyze production systems for efficiency and cost reduction?
Reveals the candidate’s analytical skills and an understanding of process design.
3. How do you determine when production equipment should be serviced or overhauled?
Indicates an understanding of equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
4. What part of the production process do you think is the most important?
Indicates in-depth knowledge of all aspects of production design and processing.
5. What processing systems have you upgraded or maintained in the past?
Highlights the candidate’s previous work experience and skills.