Interview Questions for Process Engineers:
1. Can you tell me how you plan and prioritize your work?
Reveals the candidate’s planning and organizational skills.
2. What skills do you think process engineers need to be successful?
Highlights the innate skills of the candidate.
3. What techniques do you use to troubleshoot existing production processes?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of standard troubleshooting procedures.
4. What information is critical when designing new production processes?
Reveals deeper knowledge of process design and implementation.
5. What major processing systems have you implemented in the last few years?
Highlights the candidate’s recent work experience.