Interview Questions for Manufacturing Engineers:
1. What type of challenges have you dealt with in previous projects?
Shows critical and analytical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems.
2. How do you deal with employees who are reluctant to the changes you have made to a process?
Demonstrates interpersonal and management skills.
3. Can you describe a process improvement you implemented that resulted in increased efficiency?
Reveals work experience.
4. What methods do you employ to evaluate manufacturing processes?
Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to apply a variety of methods.
5. How do you keep track of manufacturing activities and results?
Shows organizational skills.