Picker Interview Questions
1. Are you physically agile and dexterous, and why would you say so?
The potential hire’s answer will demonstrate these essential qualities in a picker position.
2. Could you give me examples from past experience where you organized items in an easily accessible manner?
The candidate needs to show the ability to work in an effective, organized manner.
3. Which methods did you use in previous positions to clean and maintain equipment, and your work environment?
Listen carefully. The prospective hire needs to display the ability to maintain your assets as it will save you expenses in the long run.
4. Are you a people person, and why would you say so?
Pickers work with team members from diverse backgrounds. The potential hire needs to show the ability to get along with others.
5. How would you ensure the accuracy of orders in our warehouse?
Performing accurately is essential for a picker. The candidate's answer will demonstrate their ability to perform accurately.