Interview Questions for Peer Support Specialists:
1. Can you describe your personal struggles and recovery process?
Explore's the candidate's lived experience and recovery knowledge.
2. What techniques would you use to help a client who is threatening to relapse?
Assesses the candidate's communication and intervention skills.
3. What signs would indicate a deviation from a client's recovery plan?
Evaluates the candidate's attention to detail and objectivity.
4. What types of recovery programs do you prefer to help clients with emotional trauma and why?
Examines the candidate's knowledge and experience with recovery programs.
5. Can you describe a time when you successfully helped a client overcome a manic episode?
Reveals more of the candidate's experience and ability to calm a stressful client.