Interview Questions for Patient Transporters:
1. What would you say to a patient who was incredibly frightened about an upcoming procedure?
Tests the candidate's ability to communicate effectively and provide comfort and encouragement.
2. How do you ensure you are always on time?
Reveals the candidate's punctuality and time-management skills.
3. Are you able to stay on your feet for long hours at a time?
Determines the candidate's physical fitness.
4. You bring a patient to an operating room that is already occupied with a surgery in session. How do you proceed?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
5. Do you think you would be able to transport deceased patients to the mortuary?
Reveals the candidate's ability to handle one of the more emotionally taxing job responsibilities.