Interview Questions for Patient Liaisons:
1. How do you ensure that confidential information is kept safe?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to use discretion.
2. How do you manage your daily tasks?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. You are notified that an insurance claim was denied. What process do you follow to appeal the decision?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of medical insurance processes.
4. Describe a time when you satisfied an angry patient. How did you do it?
Shows interpersonal skills.
5. How would you handle a complaint about a coworker or a doctor? Explain.
Tests communication skills.