Patient Liaisons assess the quality of care provided to patients and elevate their feedback to healthcare providers. Patient Liaisons also communicate with patients' families to explain treatment plans and progress.
When interviewing Patient Liaisons, the ideal candidate should display compassion for patients as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates who do not express an interest in helping others.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Patient Liaisons:
1. How do you ensure that confidential information is kept safe?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to use discretion.
2. How do you manage your daily tasks?
This question illustrates the candidate’s organizational ability.
3. You are notified that an insurance claim was denied. What process do you follow to appeal the decision?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of medical insurance processes.
4. Describe a time when you satisfied an angry patient. How did you do it?
Shows interpersonal skills.
5. How would you handle a complaint about a coworker or a doctor? Explain.
Tests communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources