Medical Billers oversee the billing and collection process of medical debts. Once a patient receives medical attention, a medical biller calculates the appropriate payments and issues invoices in the proper format. Their other duties include setting up payment plans and recording late payments.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Medical Biller Interview Questions:
1. Can you describe an effective method you use to ensure the accuracy of medical records?
Reveals the candidate’s experience in a similar position.
2. You are notified that an insurance claim was denied. What process do you follow to appeal the decision?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of medical insurance processes.
3. What billing software have you worked with?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working with billing software.
4. What important patient information do you need to form an effective payment plan?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of payment plans.
5. What was the most hostile payment collection call you've ever dealt with? How did you handle it?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills.