Interview Questions for Online Marketers:
1. What is your training in online marketing?
Reveals whether the candidate is qualified for the position.
2. What trends do you see dominating the industry soon?
Demonstrates knowledge of the industry and trends.
3. What has been the biggest challenge in your online marketing career so far?
Demonstrates how the candidate deals with challenges as well as previous experience.
4. Can you list effective online marketing tools to improve our digital marketing?
Reveals technical knowledge.
5. How do you deal with criticism about a digital campaign you have created?
Reveals how the candidate deals with criticism. The candidate should demonstrate a positive approach and good problem-solving skills.
6. What CMS platforms have you used in the past?
Candidate should be proficient in content management software. Additionally, candidates should demonstrate proficiency in managing content.