Digital Marketing Assistants are junior-level Digital Marketers that assist the Digital Marketing team with all related tasks. The duties of a Digital Marketing Assistant include performing administrative tasks, conducting market research, updating databases, and writing content for the company social media site and web page.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Digital Marketing Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to assist our busy marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a Digital Marketing Assistant, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level Digital Marketing Assistant provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the company image.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and marketing team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principals.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources