Also known as Digital Marketing Managers or eCommerce Marketing Coordinators, Digital Marketing Coordinators are tasked with integrating digital marketing assets, creating online content, commissioning freelance copywriters, driving brand awareness, and coordinating digital marketing campaigns.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a competent Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing programs. Duties for the Digital Marketing Coordinator will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supporting marketing initiatives.
- Creating and managing mailing lists.
- Handling product and service launches.
- Editing marketing material.
- Negotiating sponsorship agreements.
- Researching market trends.
- Identifying and engaging with vendors.
- Coordinating marketing events.
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms.
- Optimize SEO.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent.
- Active on social media.
- Knowledge of CMS.
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Project management experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources