An Online Marketer develops creative digital marketing strategies using SEO and PPC, among other techniques, to direct customers to the company's online platforms and purchase products and services. The responsibilities of an Online Marketer include creating written and graphic content and keeping abreast with industry trends and social media.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Online Marketer Job Description:
We are looking for a trendsetting Online Marketer to be responsible for creating and maintaining online marketing strategies aimed at promoting the brand, and generating interest in the products and services of the company. You should demonstrate creativity and ensure the online image of the business is effective and attracts customers.
To be successful as an Online Marketer, you should have knowledge of digital marketing tactics, have strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent writing and graphic skills. Ultimately, a high-level Online Marketer should be able to multitask well, display creativity and keep abreast with the latest industry developments.
Online Marketer Requirements:
- Generating content for the website and social media.
- Optimizing content on the web.
- Updating social media platforms.
- Advising on and revising trends.
- Managing the creation and delivery of marketing strategies.
- Creating and delivering email campaigns.
- Analyzing the success of campaigns and ROI.
Online Marketer Responsibilities:
- Marketing or Communications qualifications.
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification a bonus.
- Experience working in Online Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources