Nursing Assistants work in healthcare facilities, providing care to patients by helping them with general hygiene and moving around.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Nursing Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a patient and compassionate Nursing Assistant to help patients in our healthcare facility. The Nursing Assistant is responsible for bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
To be successful as a Nursing Assistant you must be passionate about providing the highest quality of care to all patients. Ultimately, a good Nursing Assistant is able to maintain patients' dignity and privacy at all times.
Nursing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Help patients with hygiene activities such as using the bathroom, bathing, brushing teeth and dressing.
- Assist patients with meals by feeding them.
- Clean linen regularly.
- Monitor vital signs and report worrying symptoms to the RN.
- Provide and clean bedpans.
- Help patients with mobility problems to move around.
Nursing Assistant Requirements:
- A valid nursing license.
- Prior experience as a nursing assistant
- Completed training as a nursing assistant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work long shifts.
- Strength to lift and move patients.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources