Also known as Home Health Aides, Home Health Nurses assist patients and their families by helping to bathe, dress, feed and administer medication to patients of varying ages. The level of care needed from patients varies according to their injury or illness.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Home Health Nurse Job Description Template
We are looking for an empathetic and patient Home Health Nurse to assist patients with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, eating and taking medication. A Home Health Nurse's responsibilities include working with other healthcare professionals to create treatment plans, ensuring that patients stick to treatment plans, and monitoring patients' vital signs.
To be successful as a Home Health Nurse you should have patience as well as be empathetic towards patients and their families.
Home Health Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administer medication to patients.
- Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
- Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
- Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
- Measure vital signs.
- Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
Home Health Nurse Requirements:
- Certification in Nursing.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources