Interview Questions for NDT Technicians:
1. How often should NTD equipment be calibrated?
Reveals knowledge of testing equipment and specifications.
2. What information should be included in a test report?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of reporting procedures.
3. How do you ensure the tests you conduct are accurate and thorough?
Highlights the candidate's methods and procedures.
4. What information is required when designing a new material test?
Demonstrates knowledge of testing procedures.
5. In your experience, what should less experienced NDT technicians look out for?
Hilgihtigs the candidate's work experience and expertise in the field.