Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) technicians conduct tests on materials and structures to ensure quality and safety. They analyze materials using non-destructive testing techniques, compile reports, and present their findings.
When interviewing NDT technicians, look for candidates with experience in structural engineering, and strong attention to detail. Avoid candidates with poor communication skills, and those with limited experience with NDT procedures.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for NDT Technicians:
1. How often should NTD equipment be calibrated?
Reveals knowledge of testing equipment and specifications.
2. What information should be included in a test report?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of reporting procedures.
3. How do you ensure the tests you conduct are accurate and thorough?
Highlights the candidate's methods and procedures.
4. What information is required when designing a new material test?
Demonstrates knowledge of testing procedures.
5. In your experience, what should less experienced NDT technicians look out for?
Hilgihtigs the candidate's work experience and expertise in the field.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources