Interview Questions for Field Inspectors:
1. What skills do you think field inspectors need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of investigative work and highlights the candidate’s skills.
2. What techniques should you use to find property irregularities, structural flaws, and equipment malfunctions?
Highlights the candidate’s inspection and analytical skills.
3. How would you ensure site photographs accurately depict the state of the property?
Highlights the candidate’s photographic skills.
4. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a field investigator?
Reveals honesty and highlights gaps in knowledge.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you identified irregularities with a property valuation during a field inspection?
Reveals previous work experience.