Claims Specialist Interview Questions:
1. If you are working on multiple cases, how would you decide which case takes priority?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
2. How would you approach negotiations with a client?
Tests the candidate’s negotiating skills.
3. Can you give an example of a time you successfully settled a challenging claim? What methods did you use?
Highlights the candidate’s prior experience in a similar position.
4. How do you analyze large amounts of data?
Tests the candidate’s analytical skills.
5. If a client’s claim failed, how would you deliver the news?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.