Interview Questions for Claims Examiners:
1. What do you believe is the key to ensuring compliance with due process in the investigation of claims reports?
Demonstrates the candidates' knowledge and experience.
2. How would you prepare for an interview with a legal representative?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as experience.
3. How would you maintain consistency in evaluating damages?
Demonstrates candidates' critical thinking skills.
4. How would you handle a difficult claimant?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Have you faced a situation where you disagreed with the claims adjuster regarding the amount to be paid to the claimant? How did or would you settle it?
Demonstrates candidates' team working and interpersonal skills, as well as problem-solving and decision-making ability.