Nashville Job Post
Featured job ads
Job post duration
Resume database access
Applicant tracking system
Job post distribution
Nashville Job Post is a city-specific job posting site that offers resume searches, a longer-than-average job post duration of 60 days, and an employer dashboard for managing job postings. While job postings and resume searches are free, the site lacks common features such as job post upgrades, candidate management tools, and job distribution.
- It is free to post jobs and search resumes.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Job postings are live for a longer-than-average duration of 60 days.
- There is no character limit for job postings.
- Employers can add their company logo to their account profile.
- Job ads and resume searches can be managed from a simple online dashboard.
- There are no enhanced job posting options, such as featured ads.
- The site does not offer candidate management tools, job post distribution, or social media promotion.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Nashville Job Post.
How to Post a Job on Nashville Job Post:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Nashville Job Post.
Posting a job on Nashville Job Post.
Create an account.
Go to the Nashville Job Post home page and click on "Create An Account" in the "EMPLOYERS" tab menu. Then, complete the online form and click on "Create Account."
Create and post your job ad.
Complete the online form with information about your job vacancy and click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page to post your job.
Nashville Job Post vs. JOBS4TN:
Nashville Job Post and JOBS4TN are both location-specific job portals that offer free job postings and resume searches as well as an employer dashboard for managing jobs. JOBS4TN stands out with a statewide reach and more resources for employers. Neither site offers featured job ads or job post distribution.
Nashville Job Post vs. TennesseeJobNetwork.com:
Nashville Job Post is budget-friendlier than TennesseeJobNetwork.coms as it is completely free. While TennesseeJobNetwork.com has a starting price of $275.00 per job post, it offers a better range of features, including highlighted job ads, a built-in applicant tracking system, and employer branding options.
Nashville Job Post vs. Indeed:
Nashville Job Post and Indeed are both general job sites that offer free job postings. Unlike Nashville Job Post, Indeed offers sponsored job ads and employer branding solutions. Nashville Job Post, on the other hand, offers a more targeted approach to finding candidates in Nashville.