Member Service Representatives are responsible for receiving and processing inquiries, concerns, requests, and complaints from members and potential members on the phone or in writing.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Member Service Representative Job Description
We are looking for a motivated Member Service Representative to be the first point of contact for all membership related questions, requests, and concerns. The Member Service Representative's responsibilities include answering and directing phone calls, assisting with membership related issues, resolving complaints, and processing transactions.
To be successful as a Member Service Representative you should have strong customer service skills and enjoy working with people. A top-notch Member Service Representative should be able to deliver exceptional member service experiences and resolve inquiries and complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
Member Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and written questions, concerns, and complaints regarding membership.
- Providing information on membership fees, policies, processes, benefits, products, and services.
- Actively listening to members and identifying their needs.
- Recommending and cross-selling products and services to members and potential members.
- Investigating and resolving or escalating membership and payment issues.
- Assessing member eligibility and processing payments, applications, and requests.
- Documenting all inquiries and maintaining accurate membership records.
Member Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Customer service experience required.
- Sales experience beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources