Client Relationship Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a friendly and customer service-oriented client relationship manager to foster positive relationships with clients by receiving and analyzing feedback to make our services more enjoyable. Client relationship managers are also responsible for handling complaints and ensuring that these complaints are directed to the appropriate department to implement change.
To be successful as a client relationship manager you must be friendly and be able to remain calm and professional if clients are upset. A good client relationship manager puts the needs of the client first to ensure that they continue to use our services.
Client Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Collect client feedback about their experience.
- Develop relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Elevate complaints and feedback to the relevant departments.
- Meet with clients to establish their needs.
Client Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience with customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.