Client Services Coordinator Job Description
We are seeking an experienced and resourceful client services coordinator to oversee the day-to-day relations with our clients. The client services coordinator will be responsible for collecting information on how to best serve clients. You will report directly to senior management and work closely with different role players, e.g. teams within the organization, vendors, and customers.
To be successful in this role, you must have superb organizational and communication skills. Your work will be accurate and you will be polite and professional.
Client Services Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to clients in person, on email, or telephonically.
- Schedule meetings or telephone conferences between clients and management.
- Book meeting rooms or venues.
- Coordinate the production of client-facing marketing materials.
- Compile and maintain records on client accounts.
- Screen feedback and requests form clients and liaise with relevant departments within the organization to provide solutions.
- Escalate complaints to relevant departments.
- Liaise with in-house teams to adjust service offerings and assess related costs.
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients.
Client Services Coordinator Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Computer skills – must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe, and project management software, e.g. Trello.
- Prior administrative or client services experience within a corporate organization may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly demeanor.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.