Interview Questions for Medical Anthropologists:
1. How will your research benefits humanity?
Tests in-depth knowledge of discipline and understanding of one's role.
2. How would you go about writing a proposal for a grant?
Tests proposal writing and research skills.
3. Describe a time when you missed a deadline. What did you learn?
Demonstrates a level of accountability, willingness to learn, and also highlights potential weak areas.
4. How do you go about expanding your academic networks?
Tests interpersonal skills, willingness to collaborate with others, and dedication to lifelong learning.
5. How do you ensure you stay up-to-date with advancements in your field?
Tests of commitment to research, education, and self-improvement.