The Master Scheduler manages all company processes by ensuring that they are completed on time and meet the client's expectations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Master Scheduler Job Description Template:
We are looking for an organized Master Scheduler to create production schedules and ensure that schedules are followed. The Master Scheduler is also responsible for sourcing materials from suppliers, checking the quality of products and recording process outputs daily.
To be successful as a Master Scheduler you must have excellent planning skills. A good Master Scheduler is able to manage time effectively and enforce production deadlines.
Master Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Create daily production schedules.
- Ensure that all relevant staff members receive the production schedule.
- Supervise staff members to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Check the quality of products to ensure that they meet client expectations.
- Ensure that the quantity and specifications of products are correct.
- Order materials from suppliers.
- Record production progress daily.
Master Scheduler Requirements:
- A degree in business management or a related field.
- Prior experience in manufacturing, supply chain management or a related field.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of industry health and safety laws.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources