The Master Scheduler is responsible for creating daily production schedules and ensuring that they are followed. The Master Scheduler also sources production materials from suppliers and records the progress of production.
When interviewing Master Schedulers, the ideal candidate should have excellent planning skills. Be wary of candidates with poor time management skills.
Interview Questions for Master Schedulers:
1. You receive an order with a difficult deadline. How do you meet it?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
2. An employee has called in sick on a busy day. How would you ensure the shift is covered?
3. Describe your experience with creating schedules and reports. Have you ever used them to improve processes?
Shows the ability to analyze and computer skills.
4. How would you build relationships with suppliers here and abroad?
Shows the ability to build rapport with others.
5. How do you ensure that tasks are carried out accurately and on time?
Demonstrates the candidate's time management and organizational skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources