Shipping Coordinators, also known as Warehouse Managers, prepare invoices for customers based on their shipping needs and communicate with courier companies to provide the most efficient shipping route.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Shipping Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Shipping Coordinator to be responsible for contacting couriers to provide them with shipping information. The Shipping Coordinator is also responsible for negotiating courier fees on behalf of clients and tracking shipments.
To be successful as a Shipping Coordinator you must have excellent attention to detail. A great Shipping Coordinator can successfully multitask on a daily basis.
Shipping Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients and shippers and resolve any complaints.
- Prepare shipping quotes for customers.
- Negotiate shipping fees with couriers.
- Prepare sales reports for senior management.
- Keep a meticulous record of shipment information.
Shipping Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in business management, logistics or another relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources